About Honeywell Air Purifiers
As a world-renowned brand, Honeywell is devoted to providing customer with high quality, reliable products. Air purifiers may only form a small part of the entire Honeywell product line, but it comes as no surprise that Honeywell air purifiers are good quality and are the best options for customers. In fact, 7 out of 10 healthcare professionals will recommend Honeywell air purifiers to certain patients to help them with their treatments. This post is about Honeywell air purifier reviews and comparisons for some top rated models.
Honeywell air cleaners are reviewed as the most economical HEPA air purifiers on the market. They are portable, efficient and some of them don’t even require air filter replacement, which has helped them earn a huge reputation which is clear from their high sales worldwide. And all air purifiers from Honeywell has already been labeled with their CADR ratings which are certified by the AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers). This shows that they all meet the strict guidelines of the air purifier industry.
Perhaps, a minor drawback of these air purifiers is that their coverage is about 390 square feet, which is a little bit small compared to other brands. But Honeywell air purifiers can guarantee every inch of the room is completely covered, leaving no space without purification.
Comparisons: Top 6 Best Honeywell Air Purifier 2016 -2017
In this comparions chart, you will find many differenct kinds of air purifiers from Honeywell, including Honeywell HEPA air purifiers, HEPAclean air purifier, enviracaire HEPA air filter, quietclean purifier etc..
As you can see, Honeywell true HEPA air purifier 50250-s, Honeywell HPA-300, 50150-n are great air purifiers for home use. There are also some other great Honeywell electronic air cleaner, for example Honeywell f300. In the paragraphs below, you will find some best Honeywell air purifier and our reviews for quietclean air purifier and whisper quiet air purifier from Honeywell.
Honeywell True HEPA Air Purifier HPA-300
Allergists often recommend the HPA300 to their patients, as it can effectively remove up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens as small as 0.3 microns or bigger, within a room of 465 square feet. The particle-filled air is drawn into this Honeywell hpa300 air purifier unit by a fan, an activated carbon pre-filter reduces the common odors to a minimum level and then a HEPA filter efficiently captures the airborne microscopic and particles (such as dust, pollen, smoke, pet dander and mold). Finally, cleaner, fresher air is released back into the space. And during the whole process, no harmful ozone gas is produced. In addition to the remarkable capacity for air cleaning, this unit advocates easy and convenient usage. It includes 3 air cleaning levels with electronic controls and a Turbo cleaning setting, so you can adjust your preferred air cleaning. And Electronic filter replacement reminders and a variable timer saves you from worry or extra effort.
1. AHAM CADR rated 300 great for a room of about 465 square feet with 5 times air circulation per hour
2. A high efficient HEPA filter and an Activated Carbon pre-filter guarantee the air filtration process
3. User-friendly designs: Electronic controls with 3 air cleaning levels, Turbo cleaning setting, A 3 points timer (2/4/8 hours) and automatic filter replacement indicators
Honeywell 50250-S 99.97% true HEPA Round Air Purifier
The Honeywell 50250-S is an oval type air purifier that is able to clean the air in a room sized 390 square feet. Its True HEPA filter captures more than 99.97% of common airborne allergens, like dust, pollen, cigarette smoke, pet dander and so on. And the Honeywell HEPA filter is made of Glass-fiber material, which in turn helps it to remove airborne viruses and bacteria. In order to maximize the efficiency of its air cleaning process, this Honeywell 50250 air purifier unit uses a carbon activated pre-filter to remove common household odors and larger particles. The pre-filter also extends the life of the HEPA filter, but it should be replaced every 3 months to ensure full effectiveness. Fortunately, this Honeywell true HEPA air purifier 50250-s unit features the Intelli Check filter monitor to remind you when the filter needs to be replaced. The design of its 360 degree airflow takes advantage of its unique shape and increases air circulation. And lastly but not least, it comes with a 5-year manufacturing warranty. You may like to check more Honeywell HEPA air purifier reviews and comparisons in chart.
1. Recommended to use in large rooms up to 390 square feet
2. True HEPA filter with Glass-fiber material removes over 99.97% of airborne particles, viruses, bacteria and pollutants as small as 0.3 microns
3. Patented 360 ºairflow, 3 fan speeds, 35% quieter than counterpart models, 5-year manufacturing warranty and a standard 120v wattage plug
Honeywell SilentComfort Permanent, True HEPA Air Purifier, 18155
The most effective coverage of Honeywell 18155 is about 197 square feet. It may look like a bulky column air purifier, but it actually weighs less than it seems to and it’s very sturdy. Its column shape is a prerequisite for advanced 360-degree airflow design, which not only makes it effective in extracting and discharging the air, but also enables to work quickly but quietly. In addition to its advanced airflow, its high performance air cleaning is also backed by the HEPA filter that is able to remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles, as tiny as 0.3 microns. At the same time, the HEPA filter also can capture up to 100% of airborne bacteria and germs as long as the air flows through it. As for maintenance, it’s relatively easy to look after. The HEPA filter can be vacuumed twice a year, and it doesn’t require replacement. Easy Honeywell air purifier filter replacement. More Honeywell air purifiers reviews are listed in the comparisons chart.
1. Quietly cleans all air within a room of 197 square feet
2. Permanent HEPA filter removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles and almost 100% of airborne bacteria and germs once they pass through it
3. 360 degree airflow to take in or discharge the air effectively
Honeywell Long-Life Pure HEPA QuietCare Air Purifier, 17000
The Honeywell 17000 filters all the air about 6 times per hour, within a room of 168 square feet. Its air cleaning system combines two filters. The first is a pre-filter used to reduce odors and capture larger particles (such as lint, hair or pet dander), while the second is a True HEPA filter that is able to capture at least 99.97% of airborne particles from the air that passes through the Honeywell air cleaner (including pollen, house dust mites, tobacco or smoke and mold). And both of them have a button to turn on/off a light. Generally, the pre-filter should be replaced every three months and the HEPA filter can last for one to three years. But this all depends on the air conditions. So how do you know the filter is fully loaded and needs to be replaced? This unit has 3 filter-life indicator lights to solve such questions: one glows—lots of life remaining, two glow – less life, three glow – it needs replacing. And fortunately the Honeywell 17000 unit is also very quiet while it is running.
1. Portable Honeywell air cleaner fits a room up to 168 square feet with six times air circulation per hour
2. Long-lasting HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient but needs low maintenance
3. Soft-touch electronic controls with 3 speeds and a filter-lifer indicator lights
4. Available for 120V and with 5-year limited warranty
Honeywell HFD-120-Q Tower Quiet Air Purifier with Permanent IFD Filter, Black
The Honeywell HFD-120-Q features a low-maintenance required filtration system and is great to use in a room as large as 186 sq. ft. The permanent pre-filter is washable and vacuum able, never needing replacement. And the HEPA filter is proven effective at particle removal. The two filters work together to remove up to 99% of airborne allergens, 2 microns in size or larger. And the electronic filter check indicator will remind you to clean or change the filter at the right time. It also comes equipped with a built-in ionizer with on/off oscillation control, which can ground airborne particles, so you can simply eliminate them by vacuuming. Compared to other ionic air purifiers, the HFD-120-Q captures up to 18 times more pollutants. Every hour, it can circulate the air in the room up to 5 times. After being activated, it keeps quiet and operates efficiently. In the comparisons chart, you can find more Honeywell air purifier review and ratings.
1. Honeywell Tower air purifier quietly cleans the air in a room up to 186 square feet and circulates the air 5X per hour
2. A washable and permanent pre-filter plus a HEPA filter remove up to 99% of airborne allergens and particles
3. Electronic filter check indicator and 3 cleaning levels
4. Energy Star rated, AHAM certified, CADR for dust 100, smoke 110 and pollen 132
Honeywell HHT-090 Permanent Hepa Filter Tower Air Purifier
The Honeywell HHT-090 is a stylish tower air cleaner which is highly effective in a room of up to 170 square feet. In order to provide a powerful and user-friendly air cleaning system, it includes a permanent HEPA filter to remove up to 99% of airborne allergens and a washable pre-filter to trap larger particles and common household odors. And the Honeywell air filter is treated with an antimicrobial agent and doesn’t require extra costs on replacement, while the pre-filter is washable, so it’s relatively convenient to clean it. Its electronic filter clean indicator reminds you of when maintenance is necessary. It offers 3 cleaning levels for your choices and changes the air every 12 minutes, but this air purifier unit operates quietly and uses low levels of energy.
1. AHAM certified room size is 170 square feet around
2. Permanent HEPAClean filter with antimicrobial treatment captures at least 95% of airborne particles as small as 2 microns
3. Quiet operation with 3 cleaning levels, filter clean reminder with electronic controls
4. Energy efficient but still keeps changing the air every 12 minutes
Honeywell True HEPA Round Air Purifier, 50150-N
The Honeywell 50150-N can be used to clean the air within a room of no more than 225 square feet efficiently. It comes with a lifetime True HEPA filter, which not only helps to remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles and at least 99.4% of airborne bacteria and germs from poor quality but also minimizes maintenance as it doesn’t require annoying replacement pieces. Thanks to its column shape, this unit is designed with 360 degree air intake and discharge to cover maximum space. When you turn on it, you can feel and smell that the air is different. You can find more Honeywell true HEPA air purifier reviews in the comparisons above.
1. Provides proper air cleaning for rooms up to 225 square feet
2. True HEPA filter – removes up to 99.97% of airborne particles and allergens while reducing over 99.4% of bacteria and germs
3. 360 degree directional airflow manages the optimum coverage